Online School Resource Review

The Webs #1 Site for Online Class Resources
It is currently

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
PostPosted:  
Onlineclasshelp. com, OnlineClassHelpers. com & WeTakeYourClass. com are scams!!!! These 2 websites are Owned and Operated by a FRAUD --- They are both FRAUD AND SCAMS!

I signed up with them and they promised me A's!

I had them do 2 discussion boards and a quiz, they wrote at a 2nd grade level please read this example of there writing when I had to write about what I like about the Bay Area (where I live and take my online class)

I WAS ASHMED WHEN THIS WAS TURNED IN WITH MY NAME ON IT!

AVOID OnlineClassHelpers & WeTakeYourClass .. DONT FALL FOR PAY AFTER THE WORK IS COMPLETED EITHER, THIS IS WHERE THEY SCAM YOU AFTER THEY GET YOUR LOGIN DETAILS

ONLINECLASSHELPERS.COM IS A SCAM, RIP OFF, DO NOT USE SITE!!!! WILL EMAIL TEACHERS!!!!!!

AVOID OnlineClassHelpers & WeTakeYourClass THEY WILL TELL YOUR TEACHER IF YOU DON'T PAY UP EVEN IF THEY FAIL!

Use http://www.BoostMyGrades.com if you are going to have someone take your online class for you! They let you talk to your tutor and give you refunds if they don't get the grade you are happy with!

Also if you want to try another good site it's takemyclasses.com

Goodluck ya'll

PostPosted:  
Yes, they do suck.... http://www.Boostmygrades.com was the best site I used as well. I also tried another site for writing, it was called pro essay. Not bad either, boost doesn't do essays so I use them for my essays... boost is good for online classes and tests!

PostPosted:  
I too was screwed over by Onlineclasshelpers.com and wetakeyourclass.com, onlineclasshelp.com
Really bad experience overall

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]