Online School Resource Review

The Webs #1 Site for Online Class Resources
It is currently

All times are UTC

PostPosted:  
"Cheating in online classes is easy, because there is a simple thing , the internet.
You can go online and hire greeat sites like http://www.boostmygrades.com to get you an A in your online class

PostPosted:  
uh , yes it is easier... duh! nobody is watching you!!

PostPosted:  
What are you stupid, what kind of question or facts are these? its obviously more easier to cheat.... people are increasing using sites these days for online class help, and other such things. What we need to do is regulate this, and clamp down on the fact that students are abusing the system.

Hiringhttp://www.boostmygrades.com is a good idea but you aren't going to learn anything!

PostPosted:  
Yes, I agree. You can have online classes dont for students by using a number of sites out there:
boostmygrades.com
professionalessy.com
onlineclasshlper.com

Frankly, i've tried them all. Professional essay was good and Online Class Helpers was THE WORST!!!!! Same with WETAKEYOURCLASS (AKA RIP OFF) , THEY BOTH FUCKED ME OVER ROYALLY . I really liked Boostmygrades.com though, as they were on point with almost everything I needed. Another fact , I could speak with my tutors through the notes system.

Now I am not saying cheating is the way to go , but lets face it. Online Schools are making me take out thousands in my education money (fafsa). Why can't i get help to at least graudate these 5 week classes? If im not going to use the stuff anyway, whats it matta?

All in all I'd say go with BoostMyGrades.com